Thursday, February 17, 2011

Update

Okay, promise I've been cooking. I've just gotten too busy and too lazy to write about it. I've been making noodles that have turned out PERFECT! I recently made some vodka cream sauce (spagehtti sauce). It turned out okay, wasn't a big fan. Claire and I made some playdough. One batch turned out crappy and no color the other was perfect playdough. I made chocolate pudding. That sorta was okay. My blender crapped out on me....well, exploded. still tasted good though. I just found out that you can take heavy whipping cream and turn it into whip cream (I know, I know). Claire wanted hot chocolate so I added a bit of hazelnut syrup to it and oh so yummy! I will be posting my Beer Can Chicken recipe. That turned out wonderful!

Keep Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment