Monday, April 11, 2011

Beer Can Chicken

I just realized that I said I was going to post my beer can chicken recipe. Yep, I completely forgot.

This was the bestest chicken recipe EVER! It turned out so juicy and with so much flavor. I have had it before a few years back at my sister's. I guess it usually is done on the grill. I live in an apartment where they don't allow grills (yes, very sad) so I had to find something. The is an oven recipe and talk about simple! It wasn't even hard to get the can in the chicken. Thinking about it, it is complicated to get it out. You need like five hands. Budget wise it's nice two. I can usually find a small chicken, I think around 6lbs-ish, for under five bucks. I am also able to use the 'hot out of the oven' chicken for a meal then shred it for another recipe.

So go for it, get your hands dirty and thank me later!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baked-Beer-Can-Chicken/Detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment