Monday, November 22, 2010

Orange Balsamic Glazed Chicken with Carrot Rice

Talk about a fast easy meal. I was able to do this one in about 30 minutes, give or take a few. Both of them were so easy. The rice needed a bit of work. I think next time I make the rice I will add whatever sauce that is in the main dish to it. It lacked a bit of flavor but I did use regular rice instead of what it called for. I was going to what I had on hand. I had everything but the orange marmalade and almonds. Oh yeah, one thing I love about All Recipes is the comments below. I always read them and if they are saying the same thing I will alter the recipe accordanly. In the Carrot Rice a good handful were saying to use almonds instead of peanuts.

The chicken was awesome! Very light in flavor but not lacking if that makes sense. Went really well with the rice too. I do wish I went with my gut and added some of the vinegar to it. Oh well, maybe next time! So a simple recipe that's fast too, love it!

Rachael Ray's Official Website :: Orange Balsamic Glazed Chicken

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Carrot-Rice/Detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment