Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Banana Bread and Pumpkin Muffins

Matt made a comment about wanting Pumpkin Muffins. I had a can of pumpkin leftover from Thanksgiving because I bought two and only needed one. Yay for us because these were yummy! I did read the comments of cutting the spices in half (and using can instead of a real pumpkin). I didn't quite cut them in half but I did cut back. These muffins are packed with flavor and taste awesome with some butter. The recipe says it makes 12 muffins but I'm sure you can get away with 18. I made 12 huge ones because I used half of the banana mix for muffins.

The banana bread is AMAZING! I knew as soon as I mixed in the eggs that it was going to be delisous. They have cream cheese it them! Can't get any better than that. I didn't put any type of nuts on top. Matt and I aren't a big fan and I'm sure Trent will have a taste. He ate a whole pumpkin muffin. Crazy boy!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Creamy-Banana-Bread/Detail.aspx

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Muffins-II/Detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment