Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sausage Cheese Meatballs and Garlic and Oil Pasta

So this dinner failed. The meatballs were pretty good. I think I will like them better as ground beef instead of the sausage. They were super easy and I had everything for them. Instead of the onion I used carrots and added onion powder. One good thing about ground beef is it's easy to sneak in veggies. The pasta was just a mess! I burned the crap out of the garlic so it just tasted burnt. If I would have gone with my gut I would have redone the garlic cooking part while the pasta drained. I did make my own croutons. They turned out pretty well. I might try the pasta again.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Jimmy-Dean-Sausage-Cheese-Balls/Detail.aspx

Rachael Ray's Official Website :: Spicy Shrimp and Spaghetti Aglio Olio (Garlic and Oil)

No comments:

Post a Comment